Stability of openvidu-call Application

Hi,

As a trial I was testing openvidu-call application available on official website of OpenVDU. My question is how stable is this application for production use? Is there any limitation on number of users in the provided application if we try to test it on official website.

Please note, we are not going to use it in production, but yes for verification purpose we are trying to test it before we start our development work with OpenVDU.

Kindly let us know your stand on this.

The application is stable. There are a lot of production sites using it without issues.

Right now we are improving it and we plan to publish a commercial version with more features like rise hand, moderator allowed to mute all other users, etc.

But take into account that demo hosted in our website is hosted for demo proposes. If you want to make scalability testing please deploy it on your own premises or in a cloud provider.

Best regards

Very nice…Thank you very much Micael for your quick response.

Please don’t miss to include a whiteboard sharing feature in the App. I’m sure it will be appreciated by many educators like me.

Usually teachers toggle in between a whiteboard or a screen sharing while teaching their students.