Openvidu Releases vs WebRTC Releases

First of all sorry if thist topic is in the wrong place.
My topic is, when using kurento-media-server should we adress KMS releases ou WebRTC Releases?

If you want to use Kurento Media Server, you should look to Kurento Media Server releases.

I think I don’t understand the question.

By the way, why are you posting Kurento related questions in an OpenVidu forum?

Thanks for answering.
As i stated, i did not know if i was making my question in the right place.
My project works with Kurento. When Kurento stopped in development and Openvidu was forked, that posed an issue going foward with the updates that could be needed on our media server.
So i was going thru the WebRTC release documentation the other day and reading made me realize the need for an update strategy. As i understand Kurento is no more and i need to start looking at Openvidu?

Kurento is a healthy project publishing new versions from time to time. The last one was published recently.

OpenVidu is implemented as a layer on top of Kurento providing easy to use abstractions, javascript SDKs, scalability, etc. Some of that features are implemented in the open source and others in the PRO version.

I recommend to you to switch to OpenVidu if it fit your needs because is easier to use and provide more features. But not all apps can be migrated from low level Kurento to OpenVidu.

Regards