I'm encountering an issue where my iPhone video freezes when a desktop user mutes their video during a call

Hi team,

I am currently experiencing a major issue with iPhone devices while using the latest version of Openvidu call (2.26.0). I have tested this issue using iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 13, and have replicated the issue consistently.

The issue occurs in the following scenario: User A joins a meeting room using a desktop computer, followed by User B joining the same meeting room using an iPhone 14 Pro. Initially, everything works as expected. However, when User A mutes their video on the desktop, User B’s video freezes immediately.

I have tested this issue with different iPhone models and various versions of Openvidu, and the issue occurs consistently. I am reaching out to you all for any solutions or fixes you may have to resolve this issue. Could you please provide any guidance or known solutions to fix this issue? Additionally, please let me know if you require any additional information to assist with this matter.

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

1 Like

Hi,

We are aware of this bug and it will be fixed on v2.27.0 release.

Thank you

Thank you

Can we know expected release date of v2.27.0 ?