Openvidu-secure-node video freezing in iphone safari and chrome

hi, I had used openvidu-js-node from GitHub to create a stream of video and audio call and also I added screen share option too. everything is working fine with
browser: Chrome, and firefox.
browser: chrome, firefox,
browser: chrome, firefox.

but when I start to make a call with the iPhone Safari browser or Chrome browser. the published video got freeze, here is my working project URL https://vc.enlyvo.com:5060/?uname=testing&sname=testing
here I’m passing session name and user name from the URL (uname=username and sname=session name).
and here is the text code of index.html

<script src="openvidu-browser-2.14.0.js"></script>
<script src="app.js"></script>
<script src="screen.js"></script>

here is my App.js

if (isPublisher(userName)) {

// --- 6) Get your own camera stream ---

publisher = OV.initPublisher('video-container', {
					audioSource: undefined, // The source of audio. If undefined default microphone
					videoSource: undefined, // The source of video. If undefined default webcam
					publishAudio: false,  	// Whether you want to start publishing with your audio unmuted or not
					publishVideo: true,  	// Whether you want to start publishing with your video enabled or not
					resolution: '320x240',  // The resolution of your video
					frameRate: 24,			// The frame rate of your video
					insertMode: 'APPEND',	// How the video is inserted in the target element 'video-container'
					mirror: false       	// Whether to mirror your local video or not
				});

here is screen.js

if (isscreenPublisher(userName)) {

// --- 6) Get your own camera stream ---

screenpublisher = OV.initPublisher('screen-container', {
					audioSource: undefined, // The source of audio. If undefined default microphone
					videoSource: 'screen', // The source of video. If undefined default webcam
					publishAudio: false,  	// Whether you want to start publishing with your audio unmuted or not
					publishVideo: true,  	// Whether you want to start publishing with your video enabled or not
					resolution: '320x240',  // The resolution of your video
					frameRate: 24,			// The frame rate of your video
					insertMode: 'APPEND',	// How the video is inserted in the target element 'video-container'
					mirror: false       	// Whether to mirror your local video or not
				});

and if I tried by commenting screen.js in in index.html it worked perfect, but I need screen share also
please help to solve this,