[Documenttion] No Proper Documents

Team OpenVidu

Heartily request either response or Give the support or Stop this OpenVidu.

You deployment document really crazy and must say they are lack of very detailed information regards deployments.

From last 3 days i was stuck in AWS deployment of OpenView latest version.

I have installed OpenVidu on AWS and enable all settings of recording in .env file but no recording is saving. not sure what i did wrong. i just followed your documentation.

So as user i followed your instructions and so what goes wrong no body here or team to help us.

Is this software called opensource??? . i will suggest take some charges and provide the better support we are ready to pay.

Without Support a software can not survive.

Either your latest version not fully tested on AWS or it has some bugs. but my reocrdings not working

There is already paid version available - “OpenVidu Pro”.
check out here

And post your problem(s) with proper information, you will be helped by someone. Debug whats going wrong - its the only way!

2 Likes

Recordings not working could be because of a variety of reasons.

First of all, what kind of recordings do you want to use? COMPOSED or INDIVIDUAL

What kind of AWS Machines are you using? You will need powerful machines to use COMPOSED
What configuration do you have in your .env file?

Regards,
Carlos

Take into account that “OpenVidu Call” demo application doesn’t use the recording feature provided by OpenVidu platform. So, you can enable recording but you have to implement recording in your own application.

1 Like

Hello everyone :slight_smile:

For all people here, we added some examples into the documentation to deploy with different types of certificates which is the most common problem trying to deploy OpenVidu.

Please, if possible, try to say what are the steps you’re doing to see what is wrong in your deployment or what are you doing wrong to improve our documentation or to help you.

Take a look into some Domain and SSL Configuration Examples:

I hope this helps,
Best Regards,
Carlos

1 Like