Can't see video of others on ipadOS 13.6

We built app based on openvidu-call old version (using 2.12 browser library). We found that ipadOS 13.6 can’t see the participants join after him, the ipad user missed receive from webrtcconnection (see from cdr log). But new openvidu call demo do not have the issue (however ipadOS 13.6 take much more time to show video of other parties, about 20 seconds).
Any suggestion to sort out the cause of the issue? Thanks

We highly recommend update to latest openvidu version (2.15.0 at the moment) and test if this is still happening. We can’t support old versions.

Regards

I found the error message is “code:304, message:Can’t add existing ICE candidates to null WebRtcEndpoint”.
Seems like this issue:

Is it fixed in the version 2.15.0?
I’m also try to upgrade from 2.12 to 2.15. there is a nginx server in the 2.15 deployment. Since we already have a nginx server to do proxy, I need to shutdown my existing nginx to let the openvidu 2.15 startup.
But we need to keep the proxy settings in our existing nginx server, how can I make them compatible? Thanks

We are having similar issue on iOS 13.6, but we are still on openvidu-browser 2.11.0.
Does upgrade to 2.15.0 work for you?

yes, the issue gone after upgraded to 2.15

2 Likes

Good to hear that. Did you have to upgrade the server to the same version(2.15.0) to make it work?

Yes, have to upgrade to 2.15 to solve the problem