Audio drops when closing one session

Hi there!

I’ve developed an app with OpenVidu but recently found a bug with audio. My app has 1:N sessions and each subscriber can subscribe to multiple sessions. If for example a subscriber opens multiple sessions and then closes the first one, all the others lose their audio.

I don’t know if this is a problem with OpenVidu or not, but I’ve tried several things and none worked.

1. Checked HTML video audio, and they all have their value set to 1.
  2. Checked the stream.hasAudio and they all have their value set to true.
  3. Checked they are different sessions and different connections.

The app is developed in Angular with NodeJS backend. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Has anyone gone through this problem or has a debugging idea to try?

Kind regards,
Leonardo Freire

Any help regarding this problem? This still occurs everytime the described situation happens.
@micael.gallego @cruizba @vipin_mishra

Kind regards,
Leonardo Freire

Please explain in briefly better if you take some examples
I can’t understand case and without proper understand we can’t reproduce on our system
Thanks
Vipin

Thanks for the response @vipin_mishra.

The described situation happens when a user connects to a session with audio and then connects to another session (keeping the first one alive). This can happen with N sessions. If the user then closes the first session, then all other sessions lose their audio (for the user). I’ve checked the audio of the video html tag and it has audio, all other subscribers to the session have audio. Can’t find what the problem is.

Use unsubscribe function instead of close session