Is it possible to change the default port of coturn if yes how?

I am trying to change the default port of coturn from 3478 to any other port. But was unsuccessful many times. Can someone let me know can we change the port if yes how?

I changed port number in /etc/turnserver.conf.
Also changed the port in turnURL and Stun port in /etc/kurento/modules/kurento/WebRtcEndpoint.conf.ini

While testing I get below error:

• KMS event [IceGatheringDone] -> endpoint: siy5t3bg4c5phkzq_CAMERA_EGACG (publisher) | timestamp: 1597154322394
  • KMS event [IceComponentStateChange]: -> endpoint: siy5t3bg4c5phkzq_CAMERA_EGACG (publisher) | state: CONNECTING | componentId: 1 | streamId: 1 | timestamp: 1597154322427
  • KMS event [IceComponentStateChange]: -> endpoint: siy5t3bg4c5phkzq_CAMERA_EGACG (publisher) | state: FAILED | componentId: 1 | streamId: 1 | timestamp: 1597154333132

Regards,
Subu.

There are many parts in OpenVidu assuming COTURN port if 3478.

If you want to change it, you should locate yourself all these parts and change them accordingly.

Regards

Thank you for your response can you please name me those configuration files. It would be a great help for me

I’m sorry but I don’t know in detail. It is possible that there are values in the openvidu-browser source code and openvidu server source code.

Regards