I want to resolve openvidu certificate errors

My AWS EC2 Ubuntu’s Docker is running an openvidu.
A certificate warning occurs when you connect to a Public IP.
openvidu-call

1. I thought Nginx was registering SSL with letscrypt, but do I need to register a separate certificate?
  2. I would like to communicate using openvidu server instead of the example shown in Docs, where should I register the SSL certificate?

My questions may not be enough, but I’ll write them in more detail if you give me feedback.
Thank you.

1. Here you have how to configure letsencrypt: OpenVidu Docs
  2. It is better to deploy using official deployment instructions, not using the .jar directly.

Additional note: By accessing your deployment to your public IP, no certificate will be valid. You need to register a domain name to your public IP and access it through it.

1 Like

Thank you.
I solved the ssl problem by purchasing the domain. However, I found a problem where the other person’s screen was not visible. Is it a problem with the kms?

• openvidu version : 2.19.0
  • installation mode : on premises

Even when tested on the demo page, the error was the same and there was a log left on the console as shown in the picture.

I tested it on the dashboard and found this error.

now resolve

1 Like

What do you mean with “now resolve” ? WTF

Anyways did you opened all ports specified in the documentation?: OpenVidu Docs

EDIT: Also in the capture you’ve sent of your test in the “demo page”, the error is pretty clear: DEVICE_ALREADY_IN_USE. Check that you’re camera is not being accesed by other browsers.