Switch camera not working in android mobiles

Hi team,

I am encountering a critical problem with Android mobile devices when using the latest version of Openvidu call (2.26.0). Specifically, I have tested this issue with Samsung mobiles and have consistently reproduced the problem.

The issue occurs on the switch camera code from the official documentation. While this code works correctly on Apple devices, it fails to function properly on Android devices. Specifically, when an Android user employs the switch camera feature, their video freezes. Additionally, other users attempting to view the Android user’s video will experience a disconnection of both the video and audio streams.

I am reaching out to the community for any guidance or solutions that may exist to resolve this issue. Additionally, please let me know if you require any further information to assist in finding a solution to this matter. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Note : Used switch camera code from below link
https://docs.openvidu.io/en/stable/advanced-features/switch-camera/

Thank you

Are you talking about React Native tutorial?

No, I am using openvidu-call in my webapp. My webapp is responsive and work in all mobile devices.
But trying to switch camera (front camera to back camera) during video call is not working in android devices. In apple devices switch camera is working fine.

I’ve fixed this issue on my end, There was a problem accessing the mediatrack for the second time. I’ve fixed this error and added it to the master branch. This will be included on the next release 2.28.0.

Thank you. Regards