Android Camera Switching Issue in Openvidu Call (2.26.0) on some mobile devices

Hi Team

I am currently experiencing a critical issue with Android mobile devices while using the latest version of Openvidu call (2.26.0).

When attempting to switch between front and back cameras before joining a session, I have encountered a problem with the back camera not working. Attached are two screenshots demonstrating the issue, with the first image showing the selection of the front camera and the second image showing the selection of the back camera. Despite selecting the back camera, the front camera remains active.

This issue is present on Redmi 9a mobile. And i am also facing same issues in other mobiles devices too (vivo Y91i) , and I have been unable to find a solution thus far. I am reaching out to the community for any guidance or solutions that may exist to resolve this issue. Additionally, please let me know if you require any further information to assist in finding a solution to this matter.

Note: I think this bug is the reason causing this issue. Switch camera not working in android mobiles

I’ve fixed this issue on my end, There was a problem accessing the mediatrack for the second time. I’ve fixed this error and added it to the master branch. This will be included on the next release 2.28.0.

Thank you. Regards