Recording Issue - Individual

We have Pro 2.10 and have just installed a new Pro 2.13 install. We are heavily testing recording, both Individual and Composed.

Default Pro 2.13 install with OpenVidu-recording-java - Composed recording is fine. Individual recording creates the zip file with json file, but no video files are present.

Default Pro 2.10 install, as above - all recordings are fine. Composed and Individual.

Suggestions?

Shoukd be working fine. Can you describe your deployment? Have you deployed in AWS? Tell me how to replicate your setup and tomorrow I will perform some tests.

On premise deployment within VMware, Ubuntu 20.04 nodes. Three nodes - one for web front end, one for openvidu and one for media server. Installed per the OpenVidu Pro install guide.

The only deployment difference is the Ubuntu Version and previously installed via ansible.

I was able to resolve this. The UFW example provided needs to have an additional rule added. The openvidu server requests the webm recorded files from the media server via http on port 80. Adding a firewall rule from the openvidu server to the media server tcp/80 appears to resolve the problem. Otherwise the zip files created contain no video files.

Thanks! We have already updated the documentation with this fix.