Participant publish without stream

Hi

sometimes because of some problems like low bandwidth or antivirus users publish without any stream.in this case, other users see a black window of that participant which is so annoying for other participants in meetings.

I get these errors :

ERROR:Request has timed out in Request: method:ping params:null request:{“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“method”:“ping”,“id”:73}

ERROR:Request has timed out in Request: method:connect params:{“sessionId”:“a28nrtn9f7n3m8d80kivdptch1”} request:{“jsonrpc”:“2.0”,“method”:“connect”,“params”:{“sessionId”:“a28nrtn9f7n3m8d80kivdptch1”},“id”:76}

WebSocket is already in CLOSING or CLOSED state.

Is there any way to undestand published participants have an acceptable stream and in the other hand handle these errors?

Hello @Alireza,

When you obtain a request timeout usually means the server is overloaded.

Have you checked the CPU usage when obtaining these timeouts?

Can you describe in which conditions you obtain such issues?

Best regards

yes, I checked. the issue Is about the low bandwidth of clients. when I limit clients’ bandwidth this issue occurs.

Can you explain to us how you “limit clients’ bandwidth” so we can reproduce the issue and try to fix it?

Regards

we did it by MikroTik

Maybe you have reduced the bandwidth so hard that even the websocket connection is not able to send messages to the server…