Openvidu screen share in electron platform

I’m developing a video conference native application using openvidu-browser in electron.There’s a problem that other participations can see my electron application such as the camera window,toolbar When someone share screen.I use electron desktopCapture API to get media source and publish.
It’s there any solutions can fix the problem?

I don’t know what the problem is. You didn’t really explained it.

I use openvidu-brower develop a native application in electron plaform.It’s a video conference application with screen share function. This screen share function when some one start share screen then the app will hide and remain a toolbar to control stop or start screen share in the top of the screen .In The following scenarios:

1. UserA and UserB are both connect to the same room.UserA share his desktop(screen).In the UserB’s app can see UserA’s desktop(screen) including the control toolbar.
  2. UserA and UserB are both connect to the same room.UserA share his desktop(screen) and open camera.
    In the UserB’s app can see UserA’s camera and UserA’s desktop(screen) including the control toolbar and the camera.So in this scense UserB will see 2 camera,one in the app window,and the other in UserA’s share screen.

My expectation is UserA share his screen ,and UserB only can see UserA’s share screen without anything of UserA’s video conference application.

I’m still a little bit lost… You want to share a screen, but only a specifc part of the “physical” screen? Like “cutting” parts of it? That’s way out of range of OpenVidu (or even Electron). That depends on how the OS system manages the available screens that can be captured by an application (an Electron one in this case, which in the end is Chromium).