Not working on local pc

I have integrated the openvidu serve kms on my local machine. Also download the openvidu ionic project from GitHub. But openvidu serve is working when i run the ionic code using ionic serve but not working on mobile.
Also can’t see the openvidu server dashboard on pc using pc ip address. Using 192.168.99.100 I can see the dashboard.

Can you please help me.

Don’t know how to help you. If you use the LAN IP of your machine serving OpenVidu Server to connect the application on any device on the same network, it will work fine. But I don’t know how you did set up the service.

I did the setup by following the steps given in
https://docs.openvidu.io/en/2.14.0/tutorials/openvidu-ionic.

I can give you anydesk handle or TeamViewer.

Regards,
Sumit Joshi

Remember that if you are using and iPhone, you have to deploy OpenVidu platform for production with a valid certificate as iOS is not able to connect to selfsigned certificates.

Regards

I am not using ios mobile. I am using android mobile and ionic framework. i have install docker toolbox on my machine and run this command

“”. also i have added the publicurl property and public ip( that is my machines ip address). Using above command i can see the openvidu server dashboard using docker default ip 192.169.99.100. but cant access using my machines ip and also cant access on android mobile. On android mobile it shows certificate error.

example :
Suppose my ip is 192.168.43.252

and if i run following command
docker run -p 4443:4443 --rm -e OPENVIDU_SECRET=MY_SECRET -e DOMAIN_OR_PUBLIC_IP=192.168.43.252 openvidu/openvidu-server-kms:2.14.0

then i wont be able to see the dashboard on my machine also shows shows certificate error on android mobile because openvidu serve access is not there. App cant reach to the local serve.

Need your help in this.

Regards,

Sumit Joshi

It is difficult for us to understand your issue.

Maybe if you can record a screencast with all steps you perform we can have a clue about what is happening…

Ok will share it.

Also published the openvidu kms server 2.14 on AWS server using docker. Using API we can see the participants how has joined the session but can’t see the video of participants. Please provide help asap its urgent.

As I said, we need more information to help you.

Follow the deploy instructions carefully and create an screencast doing it so we can take a look to help you.