KMS event [IceComponentStateChange] (publisher) | state: FAILED

Hello,

After several searches here or elsewhere I still can’t find a solution.

This is about OpenVidu deployment =>
On premises - OpenVidu Docs (CERTIFICATE_TYPE=selfsigned)

I followed all the steps, I manage to access the Dashbeard without worries. ==> https://<public.ip>/dashboard/#/

And when I want to start the discussion (Test the connection button) I have the following error: =>
KMS event [IceComponentStateChange]: → endpoint: str_CAM_FGOB_con_AsrcjLGGDC (publisher) | state: FAILED | componentId: 1 | streamId: 1 | timestamp: 1654095825708

I’m on a VM (Ubuntu 18) on GCP.

Regards

• KMS event [IceComponentStateChange]: → endpoint: str_CAM_FGOB_con_AsrcjLGGDC (publisher) | state: GATHERING | componentId: 2 | streamId: 1 | timestamp: 1654095818445
  • KMS event [IceComponentStateChange]: → endpoint: str_CAM_FGOB_con_AsrcjLGGDC (publisher) | state: CONNECTING | componentId: 1 | streamId: 1 | timestamp: 1654095818493
  • KMS event [IceComponentStateChange]: → endpoint: str_CAM_FGOB_con_AsrcjLGGDC (publisher) | state: GATHERING | componentId: 1 | streamId: 1 | timestamp: 1654095818410
  • KMS event [IceGatheringDone] → endpoint: str_CAM_FGOB_con_AsrcjLGGDC (publisher) | timestamp: 1654095820500
  • KMS event [IceComponentStateChange]: → endpoint: str_CAM_FGOB_con_AsrcjLGGDC (publisher) | state: FAILED | componentId: 1 | streamId: 1 | timestamp: 1654095825708
  1. Check that you have all ports stated in the documentation open.
  2. Do you have a public IP? Coturn should be reachable by the client, if not, you will not be able to connect to the Media Node.

Bro, I also encountered this problem, I deployed docker run -p 4443:4443 --rm -e OPENVIDU_SECRET=123 -e DOMAIN_OR_PUBLIC_IP=10.10.70.13 openvidu/openvidu-server- kms:2.22.0, I used another laptop with a camera on the same LAN to access https://10.10.70.13:4443/dashboard/#/, and the same problem occurred when I logged in to test (publisher) | state: FAILED. The small window on the right shows stream created, but it keeps loading. I don’t know where I made the error.