Ionic-capacitor initial black video component

@micael.gallego I did some testing regarding to the versions 2.15 with Cordova-plugin-ios-rtc 6.0.20 and it doesn’t seem to work on an iPad Pro with IOS 15 as a subscriber, sometimes it is displaying the stream but most of the times it isn’t. It is working on my iPhone with IOS 15 and an iPad Air with IOS 12.5. I am using the OpenVidu server version 2.19 with a pro license.

@richard_appsari Do you have the same problems on an iPad Pro? I did not test on that device before so I wasn’t aware of the issue.

Im totally stuck at the moment, downgrading to 2.15 seems to get the iPad Pro subscriber stuck at the black screen (and I can’t force refresh because the function is not there yet). Upgrading to 2.19 with my little force refresh hack works on all devices BUT from version 2.16 or higher some devices don’t publish the stream (with no errors etc) so that is also not a option (Ipad with IOS 12.5.4 not publishing streams). @pabloFuente is there something I can do to solve this or is there a update form your side?