Implementing openvidu without using Docker

We currently use Jitsi, integrated as part of our core application. I am currently evalluating alternatives.
Where can I find the actual source code for openvidu? Are thhere any build instructions to show me how to rebuild openvidu under our own steam?

Some of our pre-requisits:

• We do not use Docker and do not want to use Docker.
  • We do not integrate anything 3rd party application without understanding it. This enables us to better support our clients if they have a problem.
  • We also integrated 3rd party products tightly with our own entrprise platform. This means modifying the software.
  • We must be able to rebuild it, modify it and bug fix it for support.

We are happy to feed back to the project to share our findings or if we fix a bug. Our policy is to designed to maintain our independence.

• Source code of OpenVidu is here: GitHub - OpenVidu/openvidu: OpenVidu Platform main repository
  • Instructions to build are here: Developing OpenVidu - OpenVidu Docs
  • We do not offer a non Docker deployment, because we want to provide a smooth installation process, and a reproducible deployment environment which would not be possible without it, and some functionalities (like composed recordings) depends on it. Anyways you can check how a docker deployment runs, and try to run the jar independently.

Regards