How to keep self video as small always?

I want to keep the self video in a small box always.
Does anyone know how to implement this.

I am using angular application

Thanks in advance.

Styling the video component to be small. More information here: https://angular.io/

But it does make the remote video large, and collapses the layout as there is a calculation of layout ratios.

Is there anyway i can get event of video published so that i can toggle video size?

Idea is that when new user joins. Self video to go small and new joiner video to be big.

I got it,

Can just set to true instead of
[ngClass]="{ OV_small: !localUser?.streamManager?.stream?.videoActive }"

Thanks a lot Pablo.

The problem here, deepak, is that you took it for granted that we knew exactly what you were talking about. You were actually asking about the internal layout that OpenVidu Call application provides. But your question simply was: "I want to keep the self video in a small box always. I am using angular application". Not only that, but you were referring to an extremly specifc part of OpenVidu Call app code, so even if we knew you were talking about it, it wouldn’t still be enough to help you.

Phrase "I want to keep the self video in a small box always. I am using angular application" tells us little to nothing. We cannot guess what you were talking about, and I answered with the information you provided. Do you realize the problem?
I’m just writing this to try improving the quality of the messages posted in the forum. With just a little care and dedication this forum will be much more useful for everyone.

Best regards!