Handling multiple concurrent sessions in Broadcasting mode

i was looking the section " How many users can an OpenVidu Pro cluster handle " https://docs.openvidu.io/en/2.13.0/openvidu-pro/scalability/

and was able to relate with one of my below use case

if i have deployed Pro cluster on AWS with 1 Media Node -
Type - c5.xlarge
Cores - 4
Memory - 8GB
Number of Publisher - 1 (Broadcaster publishing Audio and Video)
Number of Subscribers - 250 (Only receiving Audio and Video)
Stream Type - Audio + Video
Recording - Yes

I hope the above configuration will handle the specified load.

Now if a new session gets started at the same time i.e another Broadcaster created a new session and started broadcasting with the same numbers of subscribers ( 250 subscribers in this new session/room ). How this will be handled, will a new Media node will be created and load will be handled or do i need to create another Pro cluster with 1 Media node (one another OpenVidu server pro node and 1 Media node)?

If i need to create another Openvidu cluster then it means for every new session i will have to configure a new Pro Cluster (Considering 1 Broadcaster and 250 subscribers). If this is the case then how can we configure this Pro cluster on the fly?

Hello,

OpenVidu PRO gives you the ability to launch a new Media Node on the fly. You don’t have to run a different OpenVidu PRO cluster. You simply have to take advantage of the clustering nature of OpenVIdu Pro. So, if your cluster initially has a single Media Node c5.xlarge to host your 1:250 session (and its CPU is already above 50%), then you simply have to launch a new Media Node in order to host the next session. Your cluster will have 2 Media Nodes from this point, and so on.

OpenVidu will automatically choose the less loaded Media Node to initialize your next session. In the next release Autoscaling will be added to OpenVidu Pro, so the cluster will grow and decrease its size on its own based on CPU load.

Regards.