Classroom demo white label error

i deployed openvidu CE vesrion then i try to open classroom
i got error:

Whitelabel Error Page

This application has no explicit mapping for /error, so you are seeing this as a fallback.

Tue Mar 17 15:54:38 UTC 2020

There was an unexpected error (type=Internal Server Error, status=500).

The request was rejected because the URL was not normalized.

Hello,

Have you followed openvidu-classroom tutorial to launch it correctly?

Regards

i only used the aws cloud formation

I suppose you have selected “Deploy Demos” to true, right?

Then, you have opened https://server/classroom/ ?

yes you are right
but i think nginx error

and there is another problem coming in demos.openvidu.io/classroom/ .
When we publish the class and after that use back button then a pop up come ask for sign
and when we use login creditential then its show error

We are aware of this error. We will update the application to fix it soon.

Regards

can you provide any time

hello @pabloFuente there is any update in pop sigin problem because its present in your demo till now
I think this is due to angular

I’m sorry, we are very busy with other things right now. Yeah, the issue must be related to the Angular code and the Basic Authentitacion. I know it is an annoying thing, but I’m not sure we will be able to fix it for the next release. Anyway, openviud-classroom demo is a pretty simple application. If you are able to fix this behavior on your own, a PR is very welcome.

Regards.

@pabloFuente i found the error its basic auth problem in your code you used token but not defined it in authentication services.ts but not defined in it and used in lesson.ts.
I will suggest auth interceptor .this will solve the problem
Thanks

PR are welcomed :wink:

1 Like

I’m stuck on same issue. Not sure how to proceed!

I just wanted to support Micael’s idea! If anybody has spotted the problem, a simple Pull Request with a fix would be just awesome. We are right now working on some important new OpenVidu features and bug fixes and changing the focus to this problem would be a waste of time. We love that OpenVidu community contributes what they can to the project!