Autoscaling for openvidu

Hello guys,
I was trying to implement the auto-scaling for the openvidu application is AWS.
I have isolated the “openvidu_app_1” container and deployed in fargate and connected it to the internal ALB on “5442”. similarly i have attached the EC2- instances already running remaining container to the same Internal ALB on “5443” so that it can be passed to the “openvidu_app_1” as an environmental variable.
I have replaced the “localhost:5442” and “localhost:5443” configured in the upstream of nginx conf with the Internal ALB “DNSname_of_Internal_ALB:5442” and “DNSname_of_Internal_ALB:5443”
This way the setup works perfectly without any hurdles, i have also tried to join from multiple rooms and multiple windows and devices, it works perfectly with:

*** 1 fargate container(Openvidu_app_1) and 1 EC2 (Openvidu_openvidu-server_1 and all other containers)**
*** increased number of fargate container(Openvidu_app_1) and 1 EC2 (Openvidu_openvidu-server_1 and all other containers)**

But the problem i am facing is when i tried to scale the number of EC2 instances, the application failing with an error

at first i have tried search for that error and came across a solution from openvidu community

I was using the Openvidu-server version 2.20.0 and i followed the above mentioned solution and changed the location / block as suggested but the error remains same.

Can anyone please let me know where i am going wrong and what changes need to be done?

Thankyou!