Using OpenVidu-ReactNative- ios - 2.17.0, unable to stream video of subcriber

We are receiving a blank screen on the receiver side. The above screenshot is the consol log while streaming video.

Are you using our react-native tutorial and it fails or are you using your custom app?

If you’re using your own app, please, try to reproduce the issue in our tutorial and let us know how to reproduce the problem

Hi CSantosM,

I’m using the openvidu video call setup in my custom app, by referring to the openvidu-ReactNative official documents only i have done. After subscriber got added and mySession.on(‘streamCreated’, (event) => { lister got called , subscriber participants are not streaming.

So it looks like a bug in your code…
We can’t help you very much here. Our clients are using RN without problems.
Try to adapt our official tutorial to your requeriments step by step carefully instead of start from scratch

Hi CSantosM,

I am following OpenVidu documentation of version - 2.17.0 and added "webRTC framework " manually to react-native-webrtc node modules - ios folder - in ios. But on running the ios build after pod install, I am getting the following error:

directory not found for option ‘-…/ios/Pods/…/…/node_modules/openvidu-browser/node_modules/react-native-webrtc/ios’
framework not found WebRTC