Reverberation, reverberation On session

When I’m broadcasting I would like to know why an echo is heard when people speak and if it can be solved

Cuando estoy transmitiendo me gustaria saber por que se escucha un eco cuando las personas hablan y saber si se puede solucionar

Echo cancelation techniques are implemented in browsers. OpenVidu platform only transmit media between participants. I usually use OpenVidu Call and other WebRTC based apps to make video conferences and no echo is heard.

Have you tested other WebRTC applications to see if they have the same echo problem or the problem exists only with OpenVidu?

1 Like

Hello, this error was completely mine of programming, in the end it was not something from the openvidu platform

1 Like

Good.

I am looking for a webrtc platform and discovered openvidu, I find it very powerful.

But I have run into the problem of echo. I have not yet started to integrate openvidu, I have only tried the call demo (https://demos.openvidu.io/openvidu-call/#/) and during the call I hear myself. Do you know any way to eliminate this.

A greeting!

We haven’t experienced this problem before neither in browser neither in mobile apps.

Do you have experienced the same problem with other demos and other devices (mobile, etc)?