Publisher.replaceTrack(audioTrack) unmutes audio

According to version 2.18 release notes, Publisher.replaceTrack misbehaviour is now fixed. I have version 2.20 and I came across the issue of hearing my voice after calling replaceTrack.
Here is my code:

function changeMediaStream(audioSource, videoSource, kind) {
    openvidu.getUserMedia({
        audioSource: audioSource, //refering to deviceId of the microphone that is about to replace the 
                                                    //previous one. videoSource will be false when audioSource has value
                                                    // 'kind' will be 'audio'

videoSource: videoSource, //refering to deviceId of the camera that is about to replace the 
                                                    //previous one. audioSource will be false  when videoSource has 
                                                    //value
                                                    // 'kind' will be 'video'

resolution: window.initializedPublisherProperties.resolution, //resolution with which I've had 
                                                                                                       //initiallized publisher

frameRate: window.initializedPublisherProperties.frameRate //frameRate with which I've had 
                                                                                                       //initiallized publisher

}).then(mediaStream => {

let track;
        if (kind === 'audio') {
            track = mediaStream.getAudioTracks()[0];
        }
        if (kind === 'video') {
            track = mediaStream.getVideoTracks()[0];
        }

publisher.replaceTrack(track).then(() => {
            console.log('track changed successfully')
        }).catch(error => {
            console.error(error)
        })

}).catch(error => {
        console.error(error)
    })
}

Do I do something wrong?
Thank you in advance

See commit openvidu-browser: fix echo when calling Publisher#replaceTrack · OpenVidu/openvidu@17ff910 · GitHub