Publish the screen stream to only particular users

Hi,
I’m implemented screen recording using by creating a screen recorder as dummy 3rd participant like this like this. Now the screen recording stream is published to the session and this stream is sent to all other participants in the session. This unnecessarily increasing the network bandwidth. I don’t how to stop sending this stream to all other participants. Please help me.

are there any possible solutions to this problem?

Thanks

Any help is appreciated

I don’t undertand your question. What behavior do you want? If you don’t want to publish a Stream, don’t publish it. If you don’t want certain user to receive a published Stream, don’t subscribe to it.

I don’t undertand your question ----- simply I don’t want to subscribe to a particular stream. Please help me out how to do that.

I’m using openvidu-insecure-react demo app, by default, it is subscribing to all participants who are connected to the particular session

“by default it is subscribing to all participants who are connected to the particular session”

If that’s something you don’t want… Don’t do it. Change the app to do whatever you want it to do.