"Openvidu browser": "^2.15.0". After the session is connected, if the computer cannot obtain the camera audio, it will not be transmitted

“Openvidu browser”: “^2.15.0”. After the session is connected, if the computer cannot obtain the camera audio, it will not be transmitted. Is this a bug or do you need to modify the code yourself (the test is conducted when the camera audio is abnormal and normal)

“Openvidu browser”: “^2.15.0”. After connecting to the session, the computer’s video capture device is abnormal, and the external audio capture device is normal. Openvidu throws an exception directly after the video device is abnormal. Don’t you transfer audio data? I haven’t found the answer for several days. Help me

Test the OpenVidu 2.22.0 (latest release) and check if the problem persists.

The normal audio transmission of the camera is also normal. After the camera is turned off, the audio transmission error occurs. No sound can be sent from the web. The app can transmit audio to the web

The problem still exists when testing openvidu 2.22.0 (the latest version)

The normal audio transmission of the camera is also normal. After the camera is turned off, the audio transmission error occurs. No sound can be sent from the web. The app can transmit audio to the web

An error is reported when the video device is turned off and the audio is turned on

You have some problem in your computer accessing your hardware devices. Maybe other process is already using it.

I’m sure you will encounter this same problem in other pages trying to request your camera/mic.

Yes, my camera has been unplugged, but the microphone is still plugged into the computer normally. But does this affect my voice call? In principle, even if my camera has no voice, it should be connected

I mean, can I capture the error messages without a camera and change the videosource parameter to false after an exception occurs