Inspector default login details

No, the JAR file is not the same in CE and PRO versions. Glad the new deployment fixed your issue!

@pabloFuente can I know there is an issue with authentication with Pro version is there is any possibility

BTW, I encountered the issue again after modifying either the 4443, 443 or 80 port on the server (modified all of them when it happened). I set them to only allow inbound connections to the local IP range of the VNet, and then the pop-up re-appeared. Even if I set the ports back to “any”, the pop-up didn’t go away. I cleared the entire browsing history for the past hour, and upon re-entering the server IP, the pop-up did not appear.
So it’s something related to cookie caching and restrictiveness on Server ports.

Yes, I’m sure it must be something related to the way cookies work in SpringBoot and the browser using Basic Auth.

That being said, we know that user management in OpenVidu Inspector must be improved. We have in our roadmap changing the way of accessing OpenVidu Inspector, so a proper user account system may be used (same way as Jenkins works, for example).

Stay tuned.

1 Like

Another update. It happens regardless of ports set. After using Kibana for a while, moving back to inspector prompts the login pop-up. Opening inspector in incognito tab works for now.