Getting 500 error code while deleting Session from Inspector

I faced some strange issue on OpenVidu Pro, Neither Session nor Recording closed.

• Recording generated with 0 byte before the actual session close and in the same time session was going on and Recording Status was ON in the Inspector panel, to reconfirm whether recording file is being generated on Media node or not, i checked on Media node and found Recording file was there for this ongoing session.
  • This session was for 2 hours, after 2 hours when Teacher ended the session. Session didn’t close and Recording didn’t generate. I checked it from Inspector panel and found Session was active(No publisher and No subscriber) and Recording was “ON”.
  • I waited for 40 mints approx but neither Recording nor Session got closed.
  • I tried to Stop the recording from Inspector but it throws “No Recording found” error message.
  • I tried to Close the Session from Inspector but it throws “Internal server error 500

I’m not sure this may be caused by a user trying to publish twice to the session (which is not supported) why i’m saying this because there was some issue in this session, for first 2-3 minutes there was no Audio/Video available and after that Teacher AV started coming and continued for 2 hrs approx without any issue.
And when i see in the History section i found multiple entries for the session (367233), but didn’t find the actual duration history of 2 hr for this session (2 hrs of session with 50 subscribers approx).

@cruizba @CSantosM can you please look this issue? I faced this on production environment and want to fix it ASAP to avoid any recording issue in the upcoming sessions.

Since this 500 error happened are you having issues? Can you record any other session after that?

Please if you have access to OpenVidu logs, can you share it with us with these logs with exception?.

Did you try to restart OpenVidu?

Best Regards,
Carlos

@cruizba We have been running this server since last few days and faced this issue first time yesterday. Today i tried to see the log of 8-Sep but seems log was not available as we start and stop servers basis on our session load. We have made some changes to backup the log before the severs gets shutdown and would be able to share the logs from now afterwards.
We have restarted the server but still we are not able to see the actual session details(2 hrs of duration) in History section. It shows only the 3 records against this sessionid-367233, this was the time when AV was not available at subscribers end.
Today we have another few sessions and will share the log details if we face this again, but it seems random issue.

I have the same issue. I tried GET method with api “https://DOMAIN_OR_PUBLIC_IP/api/sessions/SESSION_ID” then I used DELETE method and I can remove that session.
I don’t know why, but it worked.
Good luck.